Friday, May 23, 2008

The Beginning

Hello everyone.

Basically I started this blog to keep all of my friends and family updated with how I am spending my time in New York City this summer. A majority of the posts will be about my dining experiences in the city. I love food, I love to cook food, I love to watch people cooking food, and I love to eat food. However, I will also include posts about places I visit, cool things I see, and all of the cheesy tourist things I do (My plane flew over the Statue of Liberty so I have already crossed that off my list.)

If you happen to come across this blog by accident, read some things, you might enjoy it.

I don’t consider myself a food expert, I have no culinary training, and everything I say will be based on exactly what I’m thinking as I eat. I’ll probably say things that a lot of people may disagree with, so let me know. If I hated a place and it’s your favorite restaurant, try and convince me to give it another chance.

In addition, I have a gross distaste for my writing abilities, which have never been my strong point. There will most likely be poorly placed punctuation, misspelled words, and run-on/fragment sentences. I apologize in advance for all my inevitable mistakes.

That about sums it up, I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: